Hand in Hand is a division of Regional Enterprises for Adults and Children. REACH, Inc. provides programs for people with disabilities in Eau Claire and surrounding communities. Adults and children are served by a range of programs including the W.H. Hobbs Parent-Child program and Supported Employment Services.
REACH, Inc. is a community-based non-profit organization whose mission is to provide innovative opportunities for people, in order to promote self-determination and full participation in the community, regardless of one’s ability.
- Licensed for 144 children
- 6 weeks through 12 years
- 5:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
- January to December
We are a non-religious childcare program and we are closed the following days:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
All staff are certified and trained in the following
- First Aid
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Shaken Baby
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Full time staff are required to complete yearly continuing education of 25 hours
- Infant and Toddler teachers have additional training in Care and Education of Infant and Toddlers
- Assistant teachers have a minimum of one coarse in Early Childhood Education
- Require to have background checks upon hire and yearly thereafter